Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Panem Tutorials: Clove

On to #2 in my Panem tutorials series! Next is the beautiful badass Clove, played by Isabelle Fuhrman. For the interview with Cesar Flickerman, she has bright orange-y cheeks, winged liner with silver shadow, and a gorgeous orange dress!

1. Let's start with makeup, as usual. I'm going to go in with my concealer to cover up any blemishes.
2. Now I'm going to pick up my MAC Tres Cheek Collection Blush in Modern Mandarin. Now, on my skintone this can be extremely orange if you layer it too much. So I'm going to dust it on lightly to the apples of my cheeks.
Also: I used the Tres Cheek Blush Immortal Flower blush in my last tut, so if you are curious to see swatches, Amarixe has really great quality ones in her blog post! I would take them myself, but the quality probably wouldn't be as nice. Here :D- Amarixe's Blog

3. Moving right on into the eyes, I'm going to start by priming my eyes, and then all over the lid I'm putting the top left, silvery color in my Revlon 16-Hour Colorstay Palette in Siren. With a pencil brush, I'm going to bring the color underneath my eyes and into the inner corner.

4. To add more color to inner corner and underneath the brow I'm placing my Nars Shimmer Eyeshadow in Tibet.

5. Now I'm taking my Sonia Kashuk Dramatically Defining Long Wear Gel Liner and using a bent liner brush to apply it thickly on my upper lash line. I'm going to wing it out, but instead of upwards, but downwards.

6. My favorite part comes next! I'm going to apply my Revlon Beyond Natural Fake Lashes, but I'm going to cut them so they only go on the outer corner.

7. Once they are applied, I'm just to curl them and apply my Lash Icon Macara from Ulta to keep them more defined.

8. Now I'm just going to put on my Evolution Revolution Lipglass from Mac all over my lips.

And there you have it!

To top off the look, I'm going to show you a dress similar to this one.

Here is the dress from Macy's! It's a little more toned down color wize, but I think it's adorable!

And there you have it! Look for Glimmer, Katniss and more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment