Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Haul: Sephora, PacSun and More!

Over the last two weeks I've picked up a few things here and there, and decided to post one big, collective haul. At Sephora I picked up two things, at Mac I picked up three things, at PacSun I picked up four things.

I guess I'll just jump right into it!

First, from Sephora, I got a BareMinerals eyeshadow duo called "The Scenic Route". I love how gorgeously pigmented the green is. The white is pretty, but if used as more than a highlighted it doesn't look that lovely. Basically, I bought this for the green, and it totally paid off!
Picture from here, by the product here.
I found a great swatch of the colors here. (My camera won't pick it up)
Next, I got a really pretty lipstick from Sephora. It's called "Sweet Embrace". I tried it on, and I love it! It's not as pigmented as it looks from the package, but it still goes on beautifully. I would say it's more of a light rose in person. It looks darker from the picture.
product image
Picture from here
Also, the packaging is ridiculously amazing! The cap seems to be magnetic. Love it!

Now I'm moving on to Mac. At Mac I got a Fluidline Liner in Macroviolet. Usually I don't get too colorful with my liners, but I love this, especially on brown eyes. It's a plum-y purple color, and it goes on smoothly and it's soooooo pretty!

 Fluidline
Picture from here


Next from Mac I picked up my very first Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle. I won't go into too much detail, since these are very hyped up, but I still love these so much! It's a beautiful highlighter.
 Mineralize Skinfinish
Picture from here
Finally from Mac, I picked out this beautiful lipstick in Pink Nouveau. I love this color! I usually don't love light pink lipsticks, but I still love this color because it doesn't wash me out.
 Lipstick
Picture from Here

Now onto the clothes! From Pacsun I got Volcom "Frochickie" Shorts in white. I'm planning to wear this to a casual dinner at the beach, where it's not dressy but they do look nice. They aren't denim, which I love! They also come in black, but I prefer the white.
Check them out and buy them here!
Next I just picked up another pair of dark wash denim shorts that I wear all the time in the summer. There aren't anything special, but I figured I'd throw them in here anyway!
Check them out and buy them here!
Onto the fun stuff! My favorite pick was my dress that I adore! It's an off-white color with a colorful floral print and a deep v-neck. My favorite part is arguably the back, though. I can't get a great picture of the back, so I'll just link the site as usual and you can look at it yourself. The back is a halter, and a triangular cutout! It's so pretty.
Check it out and buy them here!
Finally I grabbed a pretty patterned shirt. I like the back, the front and the colors! Paired with the white shorts, I love it!
Check it out and buy it here!

And that's it! I can't wait to show any mroe hauls, and I bet you get more of a insight into what my style is. Thanks for reading!
xoxo
Anna




3 comments:

  1. That eyeshadow color is pretty!


    I recently started a beauty blog and would love it if you would look at it and give me some advice. Thanks so much!

    Love,
    Miss Sparkle!

    silversparklebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the golden shade of the eyeshadow
    xx ali avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) It's a little greener in person, but I still adore it!

      Delete