Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Panem Tutorials: Foxface

Hi everyone! I'm going to do a series of tutorials inspired by the characters from the Hunger Games. For my first look, I'm going to show you how to do a look for Jaqueline Emerson- a redhead, singer and the actress who plays Foxface in the Hunger Games.


The look is for Cesar Flickerman's interview with her- all of the looks for tributes will be from the interview or parade (with maybe the exception of Katniss).


Let's start with Makeup!

1. Becuase this is the Capital, having a good complexion is important. I'm starting out with my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation all over my face, and blending it in with a flat-topped foundation brush.

2. Now I'm taking my Nars Stick Concealer and I'm just brightening up my under eye circles and any blemishes I find on my face.

3. I'm skipping powder, but I'm going to go in and contour my cheeks with my Bobbi Brown Bronzer. This will define my face and match the brownish-blush on her face.

4. After bronzing, I just want to add a little more color, so I'm going to use my new MAC Tres Cheek blush in Immortal Flower. I love this blush, and I was super lucky to get one! Immortal Flower is my favorite. It's a peachy color, and I just want to add a teensy bit to the apples of my cheeks.

5. Next I'm going to take my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle and just highlight my cheeks, to make them more shimmery.

6. Now onto the fun part: eyes! Of course, I'm starting with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid.

7. Her eyes seemed to be very bronzey with a lot of blue eyeliner. I want the focus to be more on the crazy liner. So all I'm going to do is in my Maybelline Color Tatoo Creme Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze and put it all over my lids. I'm not afraid to do some crazy color mixing in order to get the "Capital" look.

8. I want simple shadow, so now I'm going to take my Revlon Luxurious Color eyeliner in the color Electric Blue. Starting with a thin line close to my lashes, I'm going to thicken it slowly. Now open your eyes wide. If the the bronze color still shows when you're eyes are open, thicken the liner.

9. Now I'm taking my ELF Cream Eyeliner in the color Teal Tease. A thin line near the lashes will be enough just to intensify the color. Next take the same eyeliner and line the bottom.

10. Curl your lashes and use your favorite mascara!

11. Finally, I'll take my Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait and put that all over my lips!

The makeup is finished! I'm not going to do a tutorial for the hair, but I will show you some looks similar to hers!



I found a cute blue party dress similar to hers:

And there you have it! Look for more tribute looks coming up!












2 comments: