Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Anti-Redness Primers: A Review


As some of you may know, I do struggle with a lot of redness on my face: corners of my mouth, my eyes and especially all over my nose. It's so red that usually my foundations, concealer and powders can't fix it all. So I went looking for anti-redness products, and I found L'Oreal Paris' Studio Secrets Anti-Redness Primer. I bought it even though I was very skeptical about using it. Why? Because I was afraid of putting a green product on my face.

Now, some of you might be like "Green? Are you serious?", especially if you haven't used a anti-redness product before. But here's why it's green: Green is opposite of red on the color wheel, so it counteracts the redness on your face.


I tried it on and immediately I noticed a change in the way my skin looked under foundation, especially after throwing on all my other face products. This primer is definitely worth the $13.

For me, I've never really needed a primer because my moisturizer clings to makeup, which is brilliant. But now that I've got this amazing primer, I'm never going back.

What primers do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment