Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters Review


Yes, I know I'm late. They've been out for months. Oh well. If you haven't already checked them out, maybe this will make you go out to get one!

I actually went into Target and got 2, and then went into ULTA where they were having Buy 2 Get One Free Sale. Go figure. My motivation to find these were through MissGlamorazzi, when she posted her review of the ton of colors. See her video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWk0nwK9B4

Anyway, I'm having a great relationship with the two I already have. There are so many amazing things about them. I bought Peach Parfait (the one Emma Stone is wearing) and Creme Brulee.


Creme Brulee is on Top, and Peach Parfait is on the bottom.
I have so much to say about these awesome products!


1. Consistency and Texture
Oh mi gosh! It's so soft and moisturizing on my lips, something I have a problem finding. Even without a moisturizer underneath, my it makes them look healthy and not cracked, even if I skipped a lip scrub as well.

2. Color Range
I can't even tell you how amazing the color range is. Peach Parfait is a very pinkish-red color with a nice shimmer and coral undertones. It looks a lot more coral on Emma's skintone, and more red on mine. Creme Brulee is a goldish-brown, but the camera makes it look more gold. They are both gorgeous colors, and one of many. In Ingrid's video, she discusses 11 of the 20 colors they have. They go from a hot pink fuschia color (Rasberry Pie) to a dark brown color (Brown Sugar) to a very, very light pink color (Creamsicle) and every color in between! I love almost every shade they offer (the browns don't look fabulous on my skintone). Ingrid goes into great depth discussing a great amount of colors.

3. Shimmery Matte-ness
Lip Butters offer a lipstick look (think MAC lipsticks) with a gorgeous shimmer, but not too overdone. It's very mature and I feel like you can pull it off both in the daytime and night.

4. Packaging
SO CUTE! It really like how the lip butter twists, and the case is just so cute.



Where to find these beauties:


-Anna <3





No comments:

Post a Comment