Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dry Brushing?

The other day I came across one of Michelle Phan's videos about her foundation routine. She talked about how she's been using her blush brush to apply her foundation and I got to thinking. Is it possible to save a few dollars by using your blush brush instead of a foundation or kabuki brush?

Yes, it is. :)


After watching her video, I sat down and took my Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush and apply the foundation. It worked seamlessly. It didn't dry out the brush, it just looked amazing when I was finished!

I've tried many different techniques for foundation. Of course, I've used foundation brushes, and starting in the middle and working my way out, patting it into my skin, etc. I'm now using this technique and I love it!

I suggest you watch this video and subscribe to Michelle, she's awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment