Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Best & Worst: Concealers

Hi everyone! Today I am reviewing my favorite and least favorite concealers. They are both high end and drugstore, so I hope that I get across that not all of the best concealers are high end, you can find a lot of them in drugstores like Target.

Best:
1. My number 1 best concealer is Nars Stick Concealer. I talked about this in my last few posts, but I can't get over how wonderful it is. I love the consistency, how well it blends, etc.
2. I really love the Almay Smart Shade Concealer. It's a great liquid concealer for everyday and blends really nicely into the skin.
3. Next is the Neutrogena 3-in-1 Eye Concealer. It's really nice and light and gives you great coverage.

Worst:
1. ELF Concealer. I don't hate it, but it was difficult to work with, and not at all worth the minimal coverage it gave. I still found myself feeling self-concious about blemishes.
2. Maybelline New York 24-Hour Stay Conceaker is next. It was runny, hard to work with and really didn't give me enough coverage. :(

I hope this was helpful!

Nars Stick Concealer

              (Picture from http://www.hqhair.com/nars-stick-concealer/10524450.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment