Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Trends: Colored Denim!

Today during social studies class my teacher gave us an article about a new fashion trend: colored denim jeans! Of course, we had to explain to him what skinny jeans were and that wedges were not the same things as wedgies, but I really got excited about this trend. His question for us was "How are these evolved in the textile industry from the first Levi Strauss pair?", but my main reaction was how cute the colors are!

I'll link the article here but seriously, these are my new obsession. My favorite celebrity who has pulled off the bright colors is Princess Kate in a beautiful coral!
(Picture from InStyle Online)
Colored denim is spring-y and great for welcoming in the cold-yet-warm days! So my question to you is: how many pairs have you got?

I really suggest that you read this article, and I'll link some sites below that carry colored denim.


There are plenty of others but I find that these are the cheapest!
-Anna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment